There is no other 1DLP® projector with a better lumen-to-weight ratio. Achieving 18,500 lumens and weighing less than 100 lbs.(42 kg), the Christie® D20HD-HS is the lightest and brightest 1DLP laser projector on the market. The powerhouse performance makes D20HD-HS a viable alternative to similarly bright 3DLP projectors.
The D20HD-HS is not only bright. It produces amazing, true-to-life visuals too. This is thanks to the enhanced color accuracy of Christie’s patented BoldColor Technology and HD resolution.
Featuring the built-in Christie Twist™ warping and blending engine and compatible with Christie Mystique™ automated camera-based alignment solutions, the D20HD-HS offers users the tools needed to quickly and easily set up, align and maintain irregular screens and multi-projector displays.
Its light weight makes it easy to lift, ship and install, especially when used with the optional rigging frame while the omnidirectional capability gives you installation flexibility.
- Christie BoldColor Technology - Enhanced color performance and saturation over standard laser projection
- Long-life laser light source – Up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation
- Compact and lightweight – Weighs less than 100 lbs. for easy lifting, shipping and setup
- Warp and blend – Built-in Christie Twist for quick and easy setup of multi-projector displays
- Compatible with Christie Mystique – Automated camera-based alignment solutions that eliminate the challenges, time and expertise required to align, stack, warp and blend complex multi-projector arrays and projection mapping experiences
- Fully omnidirectional – Unrestricted design and installation flexibility
- Lens compatibility – Designed to work with all Christie HS Series lenses for added cost savings and versatility
- Comprehensive connectivity – Full connectivity for popular formats including 3GSDI for added redundancies
- Christie Virtual Remote 1DLP – Gives you wireless control from any smartphone or tablet
- Advanced electronics – Firmware updates take only minutes