Featuring laser illumination, the Christie® DWU1075-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation, with Christie BoldColor Technology for high-quality visuals and accurate color reproduction. With its small footprint, low cost, low maintenance and a full suite of lenses, the Christie DWU1075-GS is ideal for live events, corporate, houses of worship and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
- Laser illumination combined with Christie BoldColor Technology for the highest quality images, life-like color reproduction and reliability
- Stunning images with 20,000 life (hours to 50% brightness), which reduces costs (no lamp replacement) and lower total cost of ownership.
- Advanced processing
- Rotated 360 degrees and functions in portrait mode.
- Compact and lightweight, for easy transportation and handling
- Low-profile projector blends into environment
- Quiet operation
- Color matching, constant intensity and advanced warping and blending
- Automated camera-based1 stacking, warping and blending capability allows for quicker setup which reduces projector installation an alignment time.
- DVI, two HDMI inputs and one HDMI loop out but still allows for analog via an HD15 connection for fixed installs and live events. For rental stagers 3GSDI is a standard input and includes a convenient loop through.
- All RJ45 connections are fully compatible with the rugged and lockable EtherCon